Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday


We celebrated my husband's birthday last night with a traditional family meal. The weather has been great this past week so we were able to cook and eat outdoors in the backyard. Summer living is great.
This is my husband and my son--two peas in a pod.

The two peas, and my daughter. I never seem to have enough pictures of my three favorite people!


This is a photo from my garden. I have been keeping an eye on this Hydrangea bush--it does not like the intense heat we have been experiencing lately and so I have been giving it extra water to help preserve those gorgeous blooms.



2 comments:

Linda C said...

Good picture of your crew! And pass along birthday greetings to Harold.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Lovely family! I always have trouble with the hydrangeas in the heat - but with plenty of water they always seem to bounce back.